We rented a party bus from the company Discount party bus mn on St Pattys day.It was fun until the bus got ambushed and robbed while we were in the club and everyone's belongings were stolen.

The night resulted in us having to stand on the street in Minneapolis filing the police reports (not how we intended to use the time that we had paid for). Since this bus was not safe and we didn't get to use it the whole time that we paid for one would think there would be at least a partial refund right? No, Adam (the only contact to the company) is actually trying to charge our group for the damage that was done to the bus when random criminals robbed and ransacked it. Not only did we not get the service that we paid for, but our lives were put in danger, our belongings were taken, our friends were assaulted, and the management of this company believes that a good compensation for our troubles is to charge our group more money.

Its shocking that a business run in such a way is operating, avoid doing business with these people at all costs!!!They do not value the customer's safety or happiness

Had an Experience with Discount Party Bus Mn?

Comments

My son was invited to join a group of friends on the party bus for a ride to a dance and the same thing happened.The driver allowed the kids (underage) to smoke on the bus and plenty of things came up missing.

Thank God they were not robbed or assaulted but yes their things disappeared when they went in for dinner. I was never able to get a hold of Adam.

I left several messages, for multiple weeks and he NEVER called me back!What a *** - DO NOT give this guy your money.

Adam Fernandez the owner of this company is the rudest person that I have come in contact with in a long time.We had a good experience but just like one of the comments below - several people lost things.

When I called Adam to ask if anything had been returned, he laughed and said things like that are not returned. He said that he has cleaning people but was confident if they found expensive things they would take them. I was shocked! When I said that I was going to make a police report and that he should check, he giggled and said yea ok I will get back to you.

I never heard back, even after leaving several messages and its been over a month.

DO NOT USE DISCOUNT PARTY BUS!!!!!!!!!!I wish I would have researched this company before using them.........

I used "Discount Party Bus" for my husbands 30th birthday. We rented the silverbulit. The bus came at the exact time for pick up not a minute earlier... So when paying the driver we handed him the money and it took him 3 times to count it and still said we were short which was inacurate. So when leaving the location it was now 20 minutes later... We rented the bus in mid November, yes it was cold outside but the heat did not work on the bus only if you went up by the driver. With several complaints from others to the driver he never fixed the bus. People were so cold they put on their jackets and hovered together instead of having fun. You do not get to have a redue 30th birthday, very upsetting! I called "Adam" the owner of Discount Party Bus and I calmly told him about our night and it was ruined by the bus. He said nothing, when I told him I was going to write a bad review about his bus line and how rude he was to me he said "If I would have known, I might have been able to send you another bus". I proceeded to tell him of the many complaints to the bus driver I and many others had made. On a side note the bus smelled like ***!

No refund was offered.

No I'm sorry.

I received silence and a smug attitude from Adam.

I do not recommend this bus. I would give this bus a zero if I could. This is the first and only review I have ever written in a negative way. Please think twice before booking this bus line. No cup holders, no poles on the...

#662095

I have rented from Adam a few times and I have never had any problems.I think he provides great service and I would and do recommend him to everyone.

Its a bummer your bus got robbed but that could happen no matter what company you go with.

You cant hold the company responsible because you decided to leave your things unattended in shady areas of MN.

I wish i would of read these because I just went on one of these buses and got robbed well on it as well! Adam was extremely rude.

I was just about to rent from Adam also. I'm glad I read this review because you never know what can happen any night.

Thanks for the review! I almost rented a bus from this company it looks like it was a good thing that i didnt

I wish i had read this review before i gave Adam Fernandez my credit card info. He is a *** artist this company is awful they will rob you blind

to Allen #786581

It sounds like Adam might be actually setting up these robberies.I have heard several complaints that he rents to teenagers for dances, allows them to smoke and drink (they are underage) on the bus and then mysteriously when they leave the bus to go to dinner, their things disapear.

When parents call Adam to ask if their chil's item was found, he gets deffensive and usually says something like they are kids, they shouldnt have such expensive things. I am sure their friends stole it. When you insist that he checks, he laughs at you and never calls back.

I do NOT understand how he is still in business??????DO NOT allow your children to use this company!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!